- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Santa Monica, CA is seeking an Originals Marketing Coordinator to join their Content Marketing team. This is an 18-month opportunity. It will start remote but candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
The originals marketing coordinator would assist the originals marketing team with 360 campaign coordination of a slate of originals film & unscripted content.
- Assist the Marketing Lead in the development of Hulu Originals marketing campaigns - including developing launch strategy, key art and digital development, promotions and working with all cross-functional teams to ensure goals are being met.
- Track budget and spend for originals marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Originals Marketing Lead to track success of current and recent marketing campaigns – sharing results, key learnings and insights that can be applied to future executions.
- Compile campaign launch recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization.
- Maintain key marketing/campaign documents including launch calendars, presentations and best practice overviews.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in entertainment industry
- Able to communicate and work cross-functionally
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers