- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Calling all Digital Marketing Rockstars with extensive RETENTION experience!
Our client is looking for talented, creative Digital Marketing professional to help elevate their proprietary auto ownership experience. Overall you will drive their customer facing digital communication strategy and ensure set up for success by leading journey mapping sessions for all critical customer touch points and experiences to help prioritize opportunities and keep the customer at the forefront of new processes and communication needs. You will inspire a team to help execute your vision, while acting as the point person to ensure brand consistency across all content, suggest and test new communications and create meaningful customer connections across all communication touch points (letters, email, SMS & web messaging).
What you’ll do:
- Lead journey mapping sessions to visualize and prioritize improvements for all critical customer facing processes and communications.
- Create holistic marketing strategies for improving customer sentiment through educational campaigns and value-added lifecycle messaging.
- Develop, test and analyze programs to maximize experience and ensure regulatory parameters are met.
- Evaluate all customer touchpoints and communications to ensure brand consistency & tone while looking to optimize multi-channel communication opportunities.
- Partner with senior leadership and key business stakeholders to influence and execute our digital communication strategy.
- Stay current with emerging technologies to consistently drive performance metrics and maximize customer loyalty.
What you will need to succeed:
Creativity and interest in innovation are critical to your success in this position. The right candidate will have a proven track record in effectively managing a team of associates, the ability to champion change, effectively influence others. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally, with all levels across the organization are a must in this role. A candidate for this role must be innovative and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, have strong analytical skills, ability to identify trends and react accordingly in addition to proven planning, organization, and time-management skills.
- Bachelors degree and/or 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Proven experience in leading complex journey mapping sessions and generating impactful, executable results.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset.
- Experience with CRM or CCM systems such as ExactTarget (Email Service Provider), Salesforce and/or Litmus (Email Testing and Analytics).
- Previous management experience, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact / influence effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to independently manage medium (or larger) size projects from initiation to completion, while balancing time and managing deadlines.