- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
The Media Project Manager is a strategic role that is responsible for assisting in the execution and management of marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement while achieving business goals.
The role will be responsible for assisting in managing and executing fully integrated B2B & B2C marketing programs for the US Group Benefits business that drive customer engagement while positioning the Client as relevant, differentiated and forward thinking. The primary focus of this role will be media management and execution. This person will lead media planning, campaign management, optimizations and reporting for online and offline channels.
• Responsible for project managing media strategy, media planning and full-funnel campaign management
• Inform stakeholders about opportunities, challenges and marketplace, technology developments
• Develop media briefs that bring audience insights to life while driving business goals.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams on campaign planning, media-mix modeling, creative/content needs, analytics & measurement
• Manage media work & agency relationship: guide agency on strategy based on business initiatives to maximize media impact; manage workload; nurture relationships with partner agencies
• Build and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
• Manage budgeting/forecasting and coordinate with internal and external teams for campaign planning
• Proactively manage brand safety
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• 3+ years planning across all media vehicles in an agency or client environment
• Strong experience with ad serving, analytics, and attribution technologies and partners (Double Click, Google Analytics, Adobe, Etc.)
• Highly analytical, with experience optimizing for lead generation performance
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that is dedicated to marketing excellence
• Ambition to learn new skills, gain marketing experience outside of media planning and grow as a marketer.
• Ability to develop and help manage integrated marketing strategy and plans across a large-scale enterprise organization
• Willingness to jump in to help cross-functional team deliver on integrated marketing work as needed