- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This Media team places advertising that supports hiring needs for multiple business lines for our client across the country. Increased number of campaigns will need to be placed for seasonal spikes. Media team is responsible for booking media placements for all paid advertising such as Radio, Outdoor, Newspapers, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Must have experience in traditional media!
Services To Be Performed:
- Assist with the media planning and buying process
- Update timelines and open purchase order requests in Brandmaker
- Communicate with media outlets to acquire delivery and advertising specifications
- Ensure all media deadlines are accurately tracked and communicated to creative team
- Pull and assess Tableau data to make targeting decisions for geo-targeted campaigns
- Keep up with PO spend and monthly budgets
- Coordinate new vendor on-boarding through Payee Central
- Train media vendors in the company invoicing processes
- 5+ years’ experience in professional business environment
- Strong computer skills with a firm understanding of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently in a rapidly changing environment; take initiative in ambiguous circumstances
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.