- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
- 3 - 5+ years or experience
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in communications and design systems thinking.
- Understand what it means to design at scale.
- Elevate the visual design and account for the design details/pixels of building a strategic visual story.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Own the review process between multiple teams within the company and address feedback
- Create and maintain design resources to improve productivity and consistency across various channels.
- Be able to produce compelling presentations, illustrations, data visualizations, websites, and more.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the company's brand spirit.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in or experience with layout design and visual communications.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate effectivity with cross-functional teams and peers and build relationships that delivers on impact and influence with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing partners.
- 5+ year of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience visual storytelling
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers.
- Experience working closely with strategists or business consultants in the tech industry.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Google Slides, Adobe Illustrator, and/or other design tools.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.