- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- June 2021
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is remote, but must be able to work Eastern Standard time hours.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Marketing Strategy Consultant to provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Segment Marketing assignments/projects. You will support the Segment/Region plans/marketing initiatives to include internal and external communications and the sales plan strategies to support growth. You will manage the execution of these marketing plan initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results.
In partnership with the sales and management teams, you will assist in the development and execution of customer-specific, regional strategies and programs to grow the business. You will support other assigned marketing initiatives and key elements of marketing planning process. You will exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. You will use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. You will focus on providing thought leadership within Segment Marketing but work on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. You will be recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Key Areas of Focus
In partnership with the Customer Lifecycle Strategy & Marketing lead, you will:
- Assist in the development and execution of the Medicare marketing plans to drive sales across the Government Business Segment products. This will include all New to Medicare customers, cross sell/upsell opportunities between various products (i.e., Prescription Drug Plan, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage), and Commercial migration to Medicare.
In close partnership with the Marketing lead, who has developed a roadmap of pilot initiatives, you will
- Be responsible for further developing the initiatives, defining the KPIs and managing the execution of the marketing campaigns.
- Bring strong project management skills (able to define tasks, establish schedules and influence partners to deliver on strategic objectives on time and on budget), as well as a working knowledge of Medicare marketing and health insurance privacy and compliance rules. (This is critical)
- Need to partner with the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Government Pharmacy and Commercial teams to ensure the campaigns augment/complement core programs
- Partner with resources in marketing communications, creative, operations and campaign management to successfully launch the campaigns
- Need to partner closely with our Government Business Segment and commercial sales teams to ensure successful execution of our initiative objectives
- Have a strong knowledge of direct marketing techniques and analytic methodologies, as well as experience in B2B customer marketing
Desired candidates will bring:
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred; MBA or Masters Degree also preferred
- 5+ years of relevant, strategic experience required
- Industry experience required
- History of consistently delivering business results
- Experience in consumer messaging and creative development
- Commercial client and broker marketing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Medicare marketing and health insurance privacy rules, preferred but not required
- Excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.- Proven ability to lead in a heavily matrixed environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presence
Skills and Experience:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- COMMERCIAL SALES
- DIRECT MARKETING
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
- MARKETING PLAN
- SALES PLAN
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks