- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
The Marketing Analytics Strategy and Operations (MAS&O) team is looking to hire a Program Manager to manage and execute against the operational needs of the MAS&O organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for full end-to-end program management of prioritized needs for the team, supporting day-to-day planning activities across the Consumer Marketing Organization and communicating key information, milestones and deadlines to drive initiatives. The Program Manager must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to structure and organize workstreams, deliverables, task owners and timelines in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to exhibit strong collaboration skills and a self-starter who proactively identifies and solves problems and continuously seeks ways to improve and drive efficiencies into the org.
This person will serve a vital role on the team with a particular focus on executing and driving our responsibility to Privacy and our commitment to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) orders. Privacy is a key part of our journey to build lasting consumer trust and a big part of Consumer Marketing goals now and the future.
- Support the strategy, planning and day-to-day operations function to maximize Consumer Marketing’s impact, using a structured approach and rigorous prioritization discipline
- Manage meetings
- Execute tactics for planning and ongoing prioritization
- Develop and execute initiatives across the entire marketing organization, working closely with marketing partners
- Oversee and manage ongoing privacy programs for the marketing organization, including program schedules, launch timing, communication, reporting and tracking, and data organization.
- Support strategic operations projects that help scale the organization (e.g. team integration; creative and reporting efficiencies)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent marketing and operations experience with demonstrated project management skills
- 3-5+ years of experience in strategic planning and business operations for a marketing org and/ or management consulting experience and/or risk management experience supporting marketing functions in internet and/or consumer technology vertical
- Process oriented with strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail, methodical with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, collaborative, and confident self-starter who is also a natural team player with can-do attitude and able to build relationships with diverse set of colleagues
- Ability to think, plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion, with careful attention to detail. Must be comfortable meeting tight deadlines for ad hoc requests.
- Thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant, program or project manager
- Experience with executive-level written communication and presentation
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and adapt with changing priorities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic organization
- Balance of strategic and execution oriented mindset
- BA/BS degree
- Proficient with Office (excel, ppt, word) and G suite tools
- 1+ years of consulting experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Operations, or Business Risk / Risk Management
- Experience working with Marketing Professionals
- Experience with written and/or oral executive level communications/presentations
- Interest in Privacy and Risk Management is a plusComments for Suppliers:Open to Project Manager II or III