- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for an experienced Interactive Producer with strong Project Management experience to join an amazing team!
- In this role, you would partner with Creative, Development, QA and stakeholder teams to deliver key initiatives for a new internal tool.
- Candidates for this position must have a solid track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple channels and platforms.
- This role will require close collaboration with internal creative and development teams, as well as partners the internal development group.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans.
-Partner with creative, development and cross-functional teams to deliver a new custom-built partner tool and CMS for asset delivery to Channel partners worldwide.
-Manage content focused delivery by having a strong grasp of AEM CMS and collaborating closely with Content Managers to oversee publishing workflow
-Drive assigned projects and take ownership for their success – both in terms of project delivery and business outcomes.
-Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional and business teams worldwide.
-Facilitate cross-functional discussions with various groups including design and business stakeholders.
-Develop accurate project timelines and resource estimates as part of the project planning process.
-Provide outstanding project management support including monitoring and communication on the project progress, issues, risks, and results.
-Build and maintain strong relationships beyond the development team to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
-Drive rollout and product launch strategy of a new platform tool to both internal employees and external users.
-Define workflow processes for both external and internal application users, to create efficiencies on the platform.
-Drive end user improvements to optimize platform usage and adoption.
-Responsible for product features prioritization in coordination with business stakeholders, creatives and product manager.
-Oversee cross-team project schedule, deliverables, and communication.
-Create and maintain project and system documentation, including development and testing procedures.
-Work closely with Managing Producers and leadership to communicate status and risks.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
• Committed to excellence and an outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
• Solid experience managing multiple, complex work streams in fast paced and fluid environment
• Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
• Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
• Working under tight deadlines
• Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups
• Solid technical background and experience leading technical projects
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)