- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Digital Sales Account Manager to join their team. This role is remote to start, but may eventually move on-site in the Los Angels area. It's slated to go 6 months and could extend.
This role supports the Sr. Manager of Sales for Amazon across all of our client's licensed product categories. The role will focus on creating licensee product lists for Amazon specific programs/initiatives.
- Management of brand store product lists
- Develop and Maintain annular planning calendar that supports the Segment and assigned account objectives
- Collaborate with internal Business Partners to execute Retail Strategies and Tactics to support the overall business plan.
- Support in preparation of buyer meetings, product/program pitches and ongoing business reviews to ensure that the brand and franchises receive prominent placement and support
- Partner with licensees to execute key strategies that drive their business – Detail pages, AMS, Inventory Management, Exclusives etc
- Coordinate Amazon programs to maximize brand exposure – Summer Toy List, Holiday Toy List, Holiday Toy Book, Deal of the Days etc
- Partner with Licensing team to develop products and programs that drive sales at Amazon
- Will be handling softlines for Amazon and dealing extensively with vendor managers and licensing partners.
- Previous consumer products experience is needed and this experience could have been gained at another studio, licensee, or even Amazon.
Required Education: BA/BS
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers