- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- June 2021
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote. Must be able to work EST hours.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Campaign Execution Specialist to support their CRM Direct to Customer (D2C) Campaign Operations team. The CRM D2C Campaign Operations team identifies which customers should receive the communication based on the campaign strategy and targeting criteria, segments the customers appropriately to be sure they will receive the right communication at the right time, and executes the communication outreach via email or sending secure customer data information to vendors for other modalities (direct mail, outbound calls, etc.). You will execute functions necessary to facilitate direct to customer communications utilizing our CRM software campaign interaction manager tool, plus our email service provider tool in the case of email communications.
You will be responsible for ensuring corporate standards are met in regards to customer data security and best practices. You will be accountable for maintaining a high degree of customer data quality in the campaign and accuracy of customer campaigns they work on, plus adhering to proper privacy guidelines and customer opt outs while executing the communication. You will follow documented processes for execution and maintains proper documentation for the communication in order to maintain consistent work standards. You will follow execution steps from start to finish, in order, so they may create and execute the communication campaign. You will participate in testing of the communication setup to insure accuracy.
Campaign Execution Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes standard customer communication campaigns in the CRM software and the Email Service Provider software when a communication includes email as modality.
- Runs business acceptance testing for designed customer communication campaigns. May need to collaborate with IT on business acceptance testing and creation of new test items for a particular campaign or trouble shoot failed quality control items.
- Works with IT and other business partners to ensure data used for communication is verifiable, validated using appropriate sources, complete and matches the use case.
- Manages Program Quality. This includes high quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control. Proactively looks for defects by monitoring specific campaign/project results and campaign/project processes, and makes adjustments to ensure quality improvement efforts.
- Is able to setup pre-coded HTML in our email system (connected to campaign tool where we build the campaign audience and segment), run HTML testing to make sure the emails appear/render as desired, and ultimately facilitate sending emails if the campaign includes that modality.
Project Management For Campaign Execution:
- Works with business requestors by scheduling and running campaign discovery calls to understand their campaign needs, facilitating timelines and project milestones needed to meet the required in home date and is able to notify the requestor or other business parties of CRM deadlines and impacts when those may be missed.
- Is able to share standard CRM costs with certain business requestors for the campaign work, keep track of those costs by request, and support internal processes to apply those costs thru their processes.
- Must adhere to tight timelines for requests and be able to work quickly and effectively on requests in varying stages of completion simultaneously.
- Is able to multi task readily working on several campaigns at once, often in varying stages of testing and completion. Maintains project plans such that they make sure to process the campaign setup, testing, and execution steps in order and completely/accurately every time.
Data Integrity & Quality in Campaigns
- Understands the use of various data elements in the communications they are executing. Uses CRM standards for making sure the data used is appropriate for the campaign. Recommends and coordinates efforts to improve data quality and monitoring.
- Collaborates with IT and other business partners to make sure campaign data is securely stored in a way that maintains the integrity of the information. Insures campaign analytics team have access to the campaign data in the secure stores internally that the company and CRM have established for this purpose.
- Maintains compliance with all company and regulatory requirements for data privacy and data security.
Business Process and Technology Integration
- Provides consultation to project teams within Marketing and other divisions as well as with IT technologists to ensure the effectiveness of system flows, data usage and manual or automated processes in context of campaign execution.
- Provides leadership in ensuring that business processes and use of data for campaigns is seamlessly integrated and consistent.
- Works with project teams to identify and evaluate workflow options and assess issues and risks for campaigns; identifies risks and deviations from vision for various approaches.
- Works with project teams to promote commonality in use of data attributes across the business and customer audiences for campaign execution.
- Consults with a project team(s) to translate high-level business vision and scope into detailed functional specifications for a campaign and works with project stakeholders to determine the best means to automate business processes.
- Evaluates campaign solution options provided by IT and vendor support teams. Provides recommendations based upon the ability to meet the requirements, schedule objectives and serves as focal point for IT throughout the lifecycle of the campaign.
- Helps manage the flow of campaigns running for counts, leads, execution in our CIM CRM systems to avoid backlogs and delays.
- Continues communication with vendors and professional organizations to maintain business system application expertise and best practices.
Ideal Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct marketing experience greatly preferred
- 3+ years of direct to customer campaign execution experience; healthcare, consumer goods, or services industry experience a plus.
- Accomplished in leading customer communication efforts and experience building customer audiences in a customer relationship management tool
- History of consistently delivering business results, preferably at divisional and enterprise levels
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Must balance high priority, long term projects with short term, immediate deadlines
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to foster strong relationships with internal partners, collaborative, and able to gain support and buy in for organizational efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong expertise in using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Teradata Software (Customer Interaction Manager or similar) desired
- HTML Testing/Coding experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
Skills and Experience:
- DIRECT MARKETING
- CUSTOMER INTERACTION
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- DATA INTEGRITY
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLANS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QUALITY CONTROL
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- USE CASE
- DATA QUALITY
- DIRECT MAIL
- FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- OUTBOUND CALLS
- RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
- USER ACCEPTANCE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks