- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Project Manager that will work with the Design Team to work work collaboratively with design and art direction to define the look and feel of the client’s products across all platforms.
- This team is responsible for the design and art direction of core communications —including product launches and seasonal campaigns—across Retail, Channel, Packaging, Keynote, and Events.
- Working in a highly collaborative manner, a primary focus of this team is to define the look and feel of all product imagery through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail.
- You will manage schedules for several categories of Products, ensures artwork deliverables are on-time at each stage of Product development, manages project status, priorities, and approvals for a flawless launch execution.
-You have at least seven years of Project Management experience working at either a Design agency or in-house as part of a team developing graphic design solutions for technology or similar products.
-You care deeply about product graphics and design. You have appreciation for quality, can communicate clearly, and have patience for the process—both as it relates to engineering and design.
-You have a deep understanding and command of project management tools.
-You have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and can be flexible in evolving environments.
-You have knowledge of digital assets and mechanical build workflow and approval cycle.
-You collaborate and demonstrate a flexible approach to working across multiple teams and styles.
-You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and can handle ambiguity with grace.
-You love the details (highly meticulous), simultaneously demonstrating the ability to envision a macro-view of design objectives and foresee potential roadblocks.
-You are inventive and enthusiastic, a problem solver, at ease with being part of a growing organization. You dream of working in a creative environment, learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
-You are enthusiastic about supporting team-culture, are a strong team partner and coach.
-You have basic knowledge of database management, computer skills and Adobe Creative suite.
What you will do:
-Set up kick-off and reviews with cross-functional partners and collaborate with others toward the project plan including the key dates, prioritization, and the operational strategy around creative solutions.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project roadmap, design limitations and requirements as it relates to product development (both domestic and international requirements that are relevant for product distribution).
-Partner with your designer to ensure design consistency across the product ecosystem.
-Understand the legal, regulatory, environmental, and manufacturing constraints related to each category of products and relay/partner with your designer to implement.
-Help facilitate design direction and brainstorm with Product Graphics Designers and ID to develop and finalize graphic studies.
-Develop, revise and maintain schedules inclusive of cross-functional needs and key dates.
-You create and organize your projects including kick-off check list, schedules, reference material, specifications, and compliance requirements.
-Oversee Product Graphics deliverables in our tracking tool.
-Maintain and distribute a weekly priority to team members.
-You prioritize and work on multiple highly detailed projects at the same time.
-Consistently reevaluating workflow for efficiencies and identifying tools and process improvement opportunities for our group.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)