- Silicon Valley, CA or Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for an Interactive Producer, who will play an integral part in leading the overall digital presence across all products. You will guide key digital communications efforts with a focus on launching products, product information, and core values, as well as associated email marketing.
• You have at least four years experience in digital project management, with at least two years experience leading increasingly more complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
• You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
• You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting milestones and meeting deadlines.
• You have familiarity with Internet communication platforms and technologies, particularly HTML5 and mobile.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
• You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
• Manages projects for key, high-profile launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives.
• Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
• Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction, and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
• Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results.
• Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams.
• Develops marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners.
• Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project.
• Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines interactive processes based on project requirements.
• Works with partners to provide interactive marketing insights and strategy.
• Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools.
• Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
• Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)