- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The Media & Community Partnerships team works with partners across entertainment, creators, public figures, news, sports, community leaders and nonprofits across the family of apps. The team is focused on helping build and grow innovative and meaningful content and community engagement experiences and businesses that deliver sustainable value for our partners in the form of audience, advertising revenue, and conversions. The team works on a wide range of product initiatives. The team also provides horizontal support across these areas for deals, content strategy and planning, audience development, product marketing, creative strategy, scaled outreach, and company-wide efforts like cultural relevance, IP regulation, racial justice initiatives and curation.
This team's mission is to maximize the family of apps as a force for good to create real world impact. We're is seeking a detail-oriented program manager to help with partner outreach, account management and ongoing support for the Public Figure Partnerships team. Partnerships is a rapid growth organization that connects people with the public figures, creators and media publishers they care about. This individual will work directly with the team lead to develop scalable programs that support mission-driven public figures and the causes they care about. This role will require a high attention to detail and operational skills, establishing new processes to ensure partners are successful creating awareness for causes they care about.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the way the company can work with a range of partners from non-profits and advocacy organizations to public figures and brands/businesses to strengthen communities. This individual will be joining a dynamic team and play a pivotal role in representing partners, while building impactful product experiences for people through partnerships.
* Develop a deep charitable giving product expertise and communicate product changes and limitations strategically to stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Lead company donation and gifting process for the NA Entertainment Partnerships team
* Collaborate with SI Lead to create scalable programs for onboarding, training and growing new partners
* Co-develop and oversee implementation of scaled partnerships and programming to expand the company's engagement with mission-driven entertainment partners, including nonprofits, public figures, media organizations
* Drive social impact-focused entertainment programs to ensure successful engagement with partners through strategic programming and scaled outreach initiatives.
* Contribute to driving a partner strategy that supports community building across the family of apps, with a focus on multicultural communities, relevant social issues, and cultural moments.
* Work directly with the internal operations teams to triage partner issues and provide ongoing operational and product support .
* Understand the needs and motivations of community leaders, organizations and nonprofits.
* Collaborate and support partners in creative content creation and optimization.
* BA/BS Degree or higher.
* 4+ years of experience in a partner-facing capacity.
* Experience working with advocacy organizations or on issue-based campaigns featuring public figures.
* Organized, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact.
* Deep knowledge of the entertainment and digital advocacy landscape and how these two areas overlap.
* Experience working in an external facing role to both build and strengthen key industry relationships.
* Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative.
* Experience turning data into narrative.
* Enjoy solving problems in a collaborative environment.
* Experience prioritizing projects and responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners.