- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
AMAZING ENTRY LEVEL AGENCY OPPORTUNITY -- BRAND PARTNERSHIPS COORDINATOR
Work at a fantastic agency on a top tier client to make an immediate impact
Our client, a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands is looking to fill a key position on a major account. As the Brand Partnerships Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work with various cross-functional teams and departments across the agency and will be responsible for improving partnerships, identifying innovative partnership opportunities, and building marketing/promotional program plans, as well as assisting the wider team in developing and growing licensor and other external relationships on an ongoing basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY:
- You are keen on analyzing and synthesizing data, and have a phenomenal understanding of how to interpret research and connect trends, translating them into relevant insights and reports.
- Passionate about the entertainment and QSR industry, you will help identify potential partners and emerging trends while staying abreast of client's global programs & objectives in this space.
This role will support internal teams in planning their client's children meal programs, assisting with the research, analysis, and integration of trends and brand insights into the program planning process.
Digging deeper on the details:
- General Calendar Development and Management:
- Support the Global Brand Partnerships team as part of a global resource pool, including property planning meeting, calendar presentations, etc;
- Coordinate regular global calendar team meetings, communicating effectively to keep all enterprise members abreast of key new brand and window opportunities
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc client and internal requests
- Track and record all Theatrical calendar updates
- Calendar and Agreement Support: 1) Support licensors on calendar changes to multi-segment promotions 2) Run reports on market participation and promotional dates for McDonald's, Licensors, and internal teams; 3) Oversee US and Canada calendar administrator in database; Provide licensing agreement inputs on an ad-hoc basis (toy names, factory information, etc.
- Support licensing fee/royalty tracking (update presentations, follow up on invoices)
- Monitor Global Book or Toy book titles and timing
- Data Governance: 1) Provide governance for Tableau Calendar data - including reviewing data and following up with local leads to clean up missing or incorrect data 2) Develop and audit reports to support ongoing business objectives and answer ad-hoc client or internal requests 3) Set up/onboard new and Calendar Tableau users
- Industry Trends & Insights: 1) Support the Senior Brand Partnership Manager in the development of Post-trade shows, helping with the material gathering classification and research
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- 1-2 years’ experience in licensing/promotions/partnerships
- Understanding and interest in client services, data analysis, and trend tracking
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Innate curiosity with an ability to connect insights and utilize disparate sources to develop innovative solutions
- Phenomenal storyteller, able to present complex ideas clearly
- Comfortable accessing online databases and conducting internet research
- Passionate about analyzing, synthesizing, and generating insights from data
- Solid organization and time-management skills, comfortable working independently in fast- paced environments