- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic EXPERIENCE STRATEGIST Opportunity
Our client, a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands, is looking for an EXPERIENCE STRATEGIST who will help craft promotions, digital strategies, and run research projects from the ground up. From games to sweeps and ongoing loyalty programs, we need a star that understands how to compel consumers to action via promotional tactics -- both online and offline across channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY:
- You are the type of Strategist that can dig deep into research while also owning a room during a presentation.
- You are passionate about connecting brands and consumers, and consistently generate insights with depth and human truths at their core.
- Crafting remarkable creative briefs and synthesizing research is your jam, and you thrive off connecting the dots between brand goals and consumer actions.
- You have a deep understanding of consumer promotions and loyalty, and love finding strategic, influential, and innovative ways to engage with consumers.
- Support the VP, Strategy & Experience on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in branded activations and promotions
- Digging deeper on the details: 1) Support account and partnership teams by arming them with regularly updated consumer insights and key takeaways 2) Build strategy plans, communication hierarchies, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers
- Work closely with creative, UX/UI specialists, account, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life
- Partner with digital teams to deliver behavior-changing promotions and activations that deliver on KPIs and brand love
- Stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies across digital, branded messaging, and promotions (sweeps, games, and contests)
- Be a source of inspiration, innovation, and dedicated ambassadorship of the strategy space
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years in digital strategy and marketing; Agency experience required
- Experience working with research tools such as Mintel, Simmons/MRI, Iconoculture and more required
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)Experience digging into data and research, and locating actionable insights
- Experience partnering with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller; able to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong interpersonal skillsUnafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
- Experience with building promotions and loyalty initiatives that drive action
- Relevant experience with promotions for a variety of clients, including retail and QSR that are activated digitally and in-store