- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Candidates with less than 5 years' experience will not be considered.
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client is seeking a Sr UX Design Designer to join their team!
As a UX Designer, you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
Why we need you?
In this specific role, you will be at the forefront of our Digital transformation to a hyper-agile product design and development process. In partnership with a dedicated multi-disciplinary team, you will be implementing a new agile-like process by which we will deliver better products, faster, working on one of our most strategic initiatives.
Who we’re looking for?
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a well-rounded UX designer, who can solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user. You are able to conduct user interviews and leverage various methods to uncover user needs. In addition to producing wire-frames, you are able to craft visual designs that follow our Brand guidelines and design system. You understand the importance of UX copy and how it can impact an experience. You also know when to pull in experts (visual designers, copywriters, researchers, etc) at the right time to supplement your skill set. Finally, you exhibit impeccable communication skills that you leverage to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with your other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years experience in UX design, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc.).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience (or expert proficiency) in Sketch and InVision.
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices.
- Bachelors degree required
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy