- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT's client is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to take their schoolwork and other educational experiences to the next level. This person must be able to understand and internalize both the day-to-day challenges faced by teachers and students using software and devices, as well as the complexities faced by administrative staff deploying this company's devices and services at scale. They will adapt their designs to the realities of both internal and external systems in the EdTech and IT management spaces, but will strive to create Client-caliber solutions for these customers, shepherding designs from initial ideation, through rapid iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Deep knowledge and experience in developing K-12 Educational experiences
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Proficient at extending existing design patterns across platforms
- Deep systems thinker, able to optimize complex information architecture
- Enjoys improving existing patterns and finding innovative solutions for new features and use cases
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
This Product Designer will create user experiences for the iOS, macOS, iPadOS and Web. They will have strong communication skills as the position requires working closely with other designers, engineering, product marketing, and presenting to executive sponsors.
Responsibilities of this position also include: creating detailed interaction and pixel specs; preparing assets for use in a variety of platforms: engineering implementation, Web use or Keynote presentations; maintaining up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions; ensuring design consistency across all assets and products.
Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands client's high standards and design aesthetic to the core and shares our deep commitment to advancing education across the world.
BFA, BA, MA, or MS