- Remote, open to anywhere in the US
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Open to remote working in any time zone.
We are seeking a Designer with experience creating innovative design solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This role requires creativity, effective communication skills, and a collaborative, can-do attitude. Strong organizational and project management skills are essential. A strong understanding of best practices within digital and motion graphics is a major plus.
• Ideating on new creative concepts and themes and refining design work based on creative direction
• Developing original breakthrough design thinking for a variety of marketing platforms and touch-points
• Exploring new & innovative forms of visual storytelling & breaking down complex narratives into simple, ideas
• Clearly articulating design decisions to a cross-functional partners & stakeholders and defending creative choices with performance and data-driven insights
• Simultaneously working on multiple projects while maintaining quality control and a high caliber of creative output
• Managing development of executions that strongly resonate with a range of global audiences while maintaining consistency in brand identity across family of Apps
• Seamlessly collaborating with creatives, product designers, engineers, researchers and product marketing managers to serve a global audience
• 5+ years of experience in UI/UX, communication design, graphic and/or motion design within design studios, creative agencies, and/or in-house teams
• Experience in UI/UX design & prototyping tools such as Figma as well as classic design tools within Adobe Creative Suite
• Demonstrated experience in digital design, typography, system building, and strategic conceptual skills
• Experience presenting concepts and communicating creative process
• Active engagement with and awareness of design trends, industry news, and current events
• Track record of operating independently and without oversight
• Highly motivated self-starter able to keep project timelines on track and share incremental progress
• Portfolio showcasing design styles, case studies, and strong aesthetic sense
• Ability to build narrative-driven creative and create storyboards for motion assets, product tutorials, and video advertisements
• Proficient motion design skillset using programs such as After Effects
• Developing visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems
• Experience leading with creative vision, purpose, and innovation
• Experience presenting creative design solutions, developing pitches, presentations, presentation templates
• Contribute, inspire and sustain a culture of excellence along with designers, illustrators, copywriters, animators
• Articulate the design process to other designers, partners, and stakeholders, and manage collaborative relationships.
1. Experience working with Figma and creating engaging and innovative web pages using a modular design system
2. Experience working with a diverse collaborative team ranging from marketing, content strategy, design lead, and web development.
3. Ability to work quickly and autonomously without excessive oversight
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.