- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Great Account Director Opportunity at Collaborative Integrated Marketing Agency
Growing Full Service Marketing Agency looking for a dynamic Account Director who thrives in an entreprenurial, agile, fast-paced environment
Our client, a growing mid-size full service agency in Chicago is looking for an Account Director to provide hands-on leadership for a wide range of B2B & B2C accounts, grow an account team, deliver strategic marketing insights and develop strong bonds with clients, create CRM programs, support key new business initiatives, and to work alongside a ridiculously-talented creative team. All with a collaborative approach and attention to work/life balance.
- 7-10 years of creative agency experience.
- Is a cool-headed, uber-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can serve as the client’s “go-to” strategic partner, and oversee a team that delivers projects on-time and on-budget, consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Is resourceful and possess a well-rounded understanding of today’s business, marketing, and digital landscapes in order to generate and sell creative solutions to our clients’ toughest challenges.
- Possesses an innate curiosity to work on any business or brand.
- Advanced verbal, written and presentation communications skills are non-negotiable.
- Must be comfortable in front of C-suite audiences, adept at taking a supporting position and skilled at writing marketing plans and creative briefs alike.
- Reviews client’s strategies and recommends improvements or proactive alternative solutions, along with campaign conceptual directions to ensure strategic marketing objectives remain in focus; develops strong relationships with senior client contacts.
- Leads a team of account coordinators and managers, meeting with them on a regular basis to help prioritize and structure daily activities; evaluates account manager performance on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews estimates and quotes and to ensure budget requirements are met and profitability maintained; monitors accounts receivable and credit-worthiness of accounts and ensures that financial management of accounts meets overall agency standards.
- Reviews major media and public relations plans, and creative strategies before submission to clients.
- Develops, tracks and reports on client success and campaign performance metrics and KPIs.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and plays a leading role in their development.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7-10 years of strategic ad/marketing agency experience
- Digitally-savvy to guide and manage integrated digital programming
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to workflow, timeline and estimate development & managing account P/L
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through project/creative briefings and client presentations
- CRM strategy and program development experience, including knowledge and/or direct management of analytics tools
- Experience with competitive research and analysis and identifying potential untapped opportunities
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Excellent project management skills
- Collaborative team player and ability to work well under pressure