- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
Aquent has a EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. UI/UX Designer with our Fortune 500 Financial client. This opportunity is full time, remote, for 2 years with opportunity to go permanent and with full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more.
To be considered you must at least meet the following requirements:
1. Be authorized to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship at any point during the assignment.
2. Be able to show examples of your work thru a portfolio.
- Expertise in interaction and visual design for web-based experiences and applications
- Experience working on an Enterprise level CMS (AEM preferred)
- Experience working with Structured content, content fragments and experience fragments
- Experience contributing to a Design Language System and expertise in System Thinking
- Fluent with creating page templates and CMS components (Modules, patterns, blocks, etc...)
- Experience working with web, responsive and JS frameworks such as HTML 5, CSS, JS, LESS, React, etc.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends and mainstream design systems (Material, Carbon, etc...)
- Experience with micro interactions
- Writing documentation
During the assignment, there is eligibility to receive coprehensive health, dental and vision insurance benefits as well as a matching 401(k). Sick Pay will be available after 3 months.