- Portland, San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Looking for an Assistant Manager SEO at this Global Sportswear Brand located in Portland for an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend! HOT NEED and ASAP start!
You will join a fantastic team working to support the On-Site / Tech SEO team within the U.S. market and constantly help drive its evolution. You will support in the provision of best-in-class services around SEO. You contribute to the analysis that drives the reach of the brand and contributing to marketing & conversion optimization.
Key Responsibilities / Authorities:
• Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities that will allow us to derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of digital activities
• Measure results of traffic generation activities. Utilize the implementation of the global reporting framework to evaluate dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
• Support the optimization of SEO channels and the gathering of insights about brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
• Prepare and share your findings with counterparts in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post mortems.
• Be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives.
• Work with brand marketing teams in your market in the optimization of traffic by using data analysis.
• Work cross-functionally with Newsrooms, Global Digital, and eCom teams in your market to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
• Utilize best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic traffic.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in traffic generation, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
• Basic experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
• Experience in eCommerce environment
• Experience in leading a team is a plus
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve the competitive position.