- Austin, Texas 78758 OR remote from central time zone
- Job Terms:
- $40-46/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an AB Testing Manager / Experimentation Product Owner for a 12-month contract to potential hire opportunity with Charles Schwab in Austin, Texas. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate, plus health benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K. This role is with an amazing manager where you will be charged with ensuring the the successful adoption of the AB testing program at Charles Schwab. This is a great role for someone who is a thought-leader, loves working with cross-functional teams, and is passionate about leveraging AB testing to empower teams to make data-driven decisions.
AB Testing Manager Required Skills:
- Experience with people management. Digital product management. Process management.
- Conversion rate optimization; digital experimentation, AB testing experience Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Target, or similar platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Skilled at analyzing test results including statistical significance, minimum detectable lift, and sample size.
- Committed and dedicated to the success and adoption of the testing platform program.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within processes.
- Must be highly motivated and have a high level of initiative, able to inspire confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Strong analytics and computer skills: MS Office, Jira, Confluence. Preferred experience with Adobe Analytics, Optimizely or Adobe Target. Experience working in an Agile environment preferred.
AB Testing Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, management, and execution of A/B testing in support of product teams' goals.
- Will manage an experimentation delivery team and work flows to facilitate the production of experiments utilizing best practices and standards.
- Product owner role, own a testing tool, about client management. Internal program, service team, A/B testing.
- Different internals teams will engage with this team to do ab testing.
- The role will contribute heavily to the development and growth of the experimentation program within Schwab including the onboarding of new product teams, process development, reporting, and roadmap planning of the experimentation platform.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!