- SE Houston (remote)
- Job Terms:
- $20.00/ hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
We are seeking a Sales Assistant for one of our valued clients in the Energy industry. This role is in Houston, TX and is remote at this time until they are ready to go back into the office.
Candidates should be located in Houston.
Job Description of Service Sales Assistant:
- Assist Sales team in preparing proposals and quotations. Provide Support to Service Sales team as needed. This includes creating offers, processing orders, following up with customers on shipping dates and bill to accounts, requesting revised PO’s.
- Help with research and support to sales by analyzing installation base and creating templates/ PowerPoints which are to be presented to customers.
- Assist Order admin for order booking, follow-up and facilitate the requisite details • Work with coordination team, follow-up with customers and internal teams to expedite the service invoicing as required. • Overall ensure completeness of the documents, service calculations and alignment with PO requirement.
- Use of different IT application tools Oracle, SAP for processing orders, delivery tracking and expedite. Manage report entries in Siebel
- Work with larger company team for Bill to account creation, credit hold releases etc.
- Tracking payments and following up customers for payments and assist Sales teams proactively for a credit hold possibility.
- Request for a changes or additional information required in PO or T&C’s • Process customer registration internally, track, liaison and follow-up.
- Manage customer’s portal listing for registration and orders. Requirements: - • Individual should be comfortable and professional with email and phone interactions with customers
- Ability to understand and learn technical information • This person would be personable, adaptable, coachable, and not afraid to implement new ideas and think outside the box.
- Coordinate among various teams in office or factory to complete the task.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved processes and procedures.
- This would be a “jack of all trades” position that would fill in the gaps as needed