- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
Aquent Studios is hiring a full-time, senior marketing content writer for a top 10 fastest growing tech client. We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and dynamic content writer to create original, engaging content for the IT, CIO, CISO, and HR audiences. Our ideal candidate is someone with exceptional writing skills, a strategic mindset, and a get-it-done attitude who is excited to bring complex topics to life for B2B tech buyers. If you love to craft well-structured, easy to read articles that make complex topics easy to digest, this is the role for you!
In this invaluable role, you'll write and publish compelling content, such as blog posts, SEO articles, e-books, emails, and more. You'll cover key industry trends for IT and HR leaders that enhance our position as a thought leader in the tech space.
If you’re the right candidate, then storytelling, clear communication, and organizational skills are in your DNA. Your colleagues would describe you as resourceful, deadline-driven, and open to acting on constructive feedback. They would also describe you as a team-player, dependable, and kind. You probably have your company’s style guide memorized – and you have a sixth sense for when a piece of content isn’t striking the right tone. You also have a history of forging positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create strategic content that suits the sales audience’s needs.
What you’ll need to be successful:
* You have excellent writing skills and can effortlessly transform technical ideas into engaging stories
* You’re excited about the future of content marketing and love to ideate, but you also have a strong track record of executing
* You love to check projects off your to-do list
* You’re open to feedback to make content as successful as possible
* You are curious, inquisitive, and passionate about the tech industry
* You are an absolute rock star of a team player and can pull experts across every corner of the business to solicit ideas, perspectives, and enhance the value of what you are doing
* Write original, relevant content to engage, educate, and inspire IT, CIO, CISO, and HR customers and prospects
* Produce content of all kinds – including blog posts, SEO articles, e-books, guides, social media copy, influencer interviews – to meet content marketing goals and objectives
* Interview Salesforce SMEs, customers, and Trailblazers, and incorporate their voices into content to tell their unique, inspiring stories
* Own the content process from pitch to publication
* Uphold client’s voice and tone in every piece of content
To apply, please provide an updated resume, a portfolio of writing samples and your availability!
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!