- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are seeking a Marketing Manager for one of our valued clients in the energy industry. This is a long term assignment (6 months+ with potential to extend).
Aquent offers Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401-k, sick time
Candidates MUST BE LOCATED in Houston.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs across multiple channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, and advance brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives, goals, metrics and define best practices, standards and processes to drive an increase in brand market share, successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities
• Market through various channels and segment databases to drive Marketing Qualified Leads
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
• Lead the development of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Maintain campaign calendar of all campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts
• Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
• Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
• Experience building complex marketing programs (demand/lead generation) and reporting on the results
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills to track and optimize campaign performance based on customer acquisition costs by channel
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities
• Team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers
• Ability to collaborate with and influence other team leaders to support Marketing projects and initiatives
• We’re looking for someone with 6+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and has an in-depth knowledge of demand/lead gen campaign strategy, CRM software and Content Management Systems.