- Austin, TX (REMOTE for now)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Our Austin's client's UX Content Strategy team creates smart, meaningful content solutions that enable millions of customers to find, book, and enjoy amazing experiences. We drive the content strategy for the product experiences, and we partner across the company to develop structures and standards that give our product content a common voice, vocabulary, and conventions.
This person will be partnering with product teams to build core functionality and capabilities that empower guests to find the best places to stay. They will help to identify content needs, establish working content systems, and create UI copy that meets our brand voice standards.
What they'll do:
• They will follow established conventions in the brand style guide and design system.
• They will implement accessibility, inclusion, readability, and translation standards when crafting new content.
• They will structure product content in appropriate formats for the user need and business problem.
• They will demonstrate an understanding of how the multi-disciplinary team works together to solve user problems.
• They will demonstrate an understanding of user-centered research and design practices.
• They will apply insights and recommendations from research to content strategy decisions.
• They will clearly and confidently communicate decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders.
• They will collect, process, and act constructively on feedback.
• They will leverage project metrics, as well as previous test data and user feedback, when crafting or proposing new content.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM