- St. Louis, MO or Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking UX Researchers to focus on working closely with a small team of content, design, and product specialists, conducting research to inform continued development of their design system and foundational architecture.
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to identify both tactical and programmatic research needs.
- Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions.
- Develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input.
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design, development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights.
- Be a customer advocate, helping to ensure teams have a clear picture of the end user experience.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan with match, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 5+ years UX research experience, ideally a mix of B2B and B2C.
- Experience using a variety usability methods for both remote and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design / co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product teams
- BA/BS in related field; advanced degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Science, Computer Interaction or related field preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- USABILITY RESEARCH
- USER EXPERIENCE
- RESEARCH STRATEGY
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS
- CARD SORTING
- DATA ANALYSIS
- USER RESEARCH
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PRODUCT MARKETING
- DATA SOURCES
- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN
- MARKETING ANALYSIS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.