- REMOTE (US only)
- Job Terms:
- $50 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Position Title: Product Owner – Digital Experience
Department: Digital Experience
Seeking a senior strategic visionary, with strong business acumen, who is poised to develop next generation digital capabilities that surprise and delight the customer. Candidate should have deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital product development principles and processes. This sole person must be decisive, focus on successful outcomes and working products, as well as maximize the value delivered. It is vital the candidate be detail oriented and possess the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the key Stakeholders. The ability to negotiate will be necessary when discussing trade-offs with Stakeholders or the team. This individual must also be in tune with the “pulse of the customer.”
• Customer Centric
• Results Oriented
• Value Maximizer
• Problem Solver
• Effective Negotiator
• Transparent Communicator
• Focuses on creating and enhancing compelling user experiences that guide our customers from inspiration, to product selection, to purchase, and to enjoyment.
• Develops, orchestrates, and executes upon strategic direction, product vision and digital capabilities roadmap.
• Serves as the “voice of the customer” for cross-functional Agile delivery teams in representing and reinforcing the customer’s perspective throughout the product realization life cycle.
• Brings data-driven approaches to decision making, both in day-to-day activities and when helping others make strategic trade-offs.
• Leads cross-functional teams of designers, business analysts, developers, system architects, quality engineers and others to create seamless experiences based on user concentric designs.
• Collaborates with internal stakeholders to establish clarity of purpose, solicit institutional knowledge of consumer and trade behavior, ensure input from key subject matter experts, and to transparently communicate with internal stakeholders the order of the Product Backlog and the progress of product development via Sprint Reviews and working software demos.
• Subject-matter expert for all aspects of assigned product, including but not limited to developing customer use cases, prioritizing functional design, guiding information architecture, collaborating on data integration, optimizing performance, measuring customer adoption, and maximizing target business outcomes.
• Evangelize and practice Scrum framework throughout the product life cycle and promote the product capability once launched.
• Ensure Scrum Development Team deliverables meet high standards for quality, non-functional requirements, and meeting stated business goals.
• Support ad hoc stretch assignments from Director, as needed.
• 5 Years of software development and progressive leadership roles.
• 2 Years of experience as a Product Owner and or Scrum Master.
• 2 Years working with offshore development teams.
• Proven experience in developing merchandising, retail, e-Commerce and/or multi-channel retailing capabilities.
• Strong working knowledge of eCommerce, i.e. content management, campaign management, CRM, inventory management, order management, and fulfillment processes.
• Project management experience, e.g. setting achievable timelines for initiatives, drafting project plans, managing milestone delivery, and communicating project details effectively (verbal and written).
• Technical acumen with demonstrated ability to target and trouble shoot with success.
• Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and digital tools that may span across analytics, project management, content management, workflow and marketing automation domains.
• A strong follow through; proven track record of setting and achieving deadlines and forecasts.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-functional team capacity.
• Proven track record of working on large scale digital commerce initiatives focused on consumer engagement, conversion, sales volume, and operational efficiencies.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field required.
• Working knowledge of and practical experience using the Scrum guide to practice Scrum in a professional setting.
• Working knowledge of eCommerce applications, i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, ATG, Commercetools, Adobe Analytics, SAP, Quantum Metrics, and/or comparable platforms.
• Proficient knowledge of JIRA and Microsoft Office Suite tools.
This is a long-term, open-ended positon that could lead to getting hired on eventually. Aquent offers outstanding benefits after 4 week, including: medical, dental & vision insurance (subsidized up to 85%!), 401K with match, sick pay, free training, weekly paychecks, referral bonuses and more!