- Remote (US Only)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Mid-May 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s Client is in the early stages of building a Human Centered Design practice from the ground up within its internal Design Studio. The team is part of an in-house design agency supporting internal clients across all of the Client’s business segments and platforms.
This team is seeking a Graphic Designer to develop Pitch Decks and Publication Design (reports). The Designer will work closely with the Creative Strategist to create designs in collaboration with their core team of strategists, researchers, designers, and program managers.
Opportunity: This is a 6-8 week need initially (full time hours) with potential to extend longer term on a PT basis. This role can sit remotely anywhere in the US.
• Designer with sleek, playful design voice (not the standard “corporate” asethetic)
• Proficient with Adobe CS and Keynote
• Experience with Publication Design (Cover page, table of contents, index format)
• Ability to create eye-catching Pitch-Deck materials and infographics
• At least 2 years of professional design (or more)
• Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation
• Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
• Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
• Self-starter and well-organized
• Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
• Ability to work under tight deadlines