- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
The project coordinator is responsible for managing administrative aspects of client and company projects, tracking and monitoring of project progress with regards to deadlines and client needs, assisting in scheduling and logistical coordination, and communicating frequently with team members and management.
Day to Day:
- Assists in coordinating schedules
- Coordinates deadlines on all deliverables
- Assists in monitoring teams progress
- Coordinates client support efforts
- Assists in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary
- Attends all client and staff meetings pertaining to project
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
- Previous project coordination experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer knowledge and interest
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!