- New York City | Austin | Chicago | Menlo Park
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is searching for a new Marketing Manager who is passionate about marketing to advertisers in the Retail, CPG and eCommerce space. This role partners with the sales team and provides marketing leadership and support as they work to grow revenue for the verticals.
Day to Day:
- Lead Business Marketing for advertising and platform capabilities to Retail, CPG, and eCommerce clients.
- Develop strategic positioning and content for the verticals based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of client and company priorities.
- Develop vertical marketing plans that drive business relationships, solution adoption, scale, and revenue for advertisers in the Retail/CPG/eCommerce verticals, and other applicable verticals.
- Own and lead the execution of multi-channel campaigns coordinating with cross-functional partners including Sales, Industry, Events, PR, Product Marketing, and Measurement.
- BA/BS degree 8+ years experience in Retail/CPG/eCommerce, whether directly at a retail/eCommerce company, technology provider, media or creative agency in Media or Account service
- Experience in business/enterprise marketing throughout the paid and owned media ecosystem
- Experience in translating sales objectives to marketing strategies, storytelling and project management
- Experience communicating product information into language built for messaging channels
- Strong project management, maturity
Extra Skills Preferred:
- Experience working with sales on scaled marketing solutions that drive business impact
- Preferred, CPG and Retail (Fashion and/or Luxury) experience and familiarity
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!