- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- $32 hr plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Remote during pandemic but will go back on site when safe so Los Angeles candidates only
B2B experience required
Bachelors Degree required
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Write and edit engaging short-form and long-form copy for B2B projects for various lines of business, products, and audiences — including digital, print, and presentations.
2. Translates complicated ideas and topics into easy-to-understand content.
3. Applies research and critical thinking to create solutions that align with business needs and marketing strategy.
4. Manages daily communications with cross functional project stakeholders to ensure timely and seamless completion of all tasks.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong attention to detail and ability to convey information with accuracy and creativity.
2. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and highly deadline-driven environment.
3. Extensive knowledge of editorial principles and industry best practices.
4. Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and CMS applications.
5. Capacity to generate story ideas, determine insights, and develop narrative arcs.
1. Knowledge of health care industry.
2. Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system.
1. Collaborates easily.
2. Communicates clearly and effectively.
3. Resolves problems quickly.
4. Takes ownership.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.