- Seattle, WA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Own content strategy and calendar for merchandising placements, primarily in marketplaces MX, BR, AU with support in US and CA.
- Own digital campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends
- Develop and analyze performance metrics and articulate these into written narratives to drive business decisions. Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences Continuous A/B testing for content optimization
- Program management support for internal tools, process improvements, and managing business requirements
- Develop SOP’s for merchandising and internal teams
3-5 years marketing experience
Experience with site merchandising
Program management skills
Data measurement and analysis
Proven track record for process improvements
Strong verbal and written communication
Fluent in Spanish
Fluent in Portuguese
High comfort level with marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.