- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Our Client Turn !0 Studios is looking for a solid System Admin withgood experience in a high volume workplace! if this is you apply now!1
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to join our team. An ideal candidate will have a wide range of IT knowledge and experience. In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Operations team working on the Forza franchise. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
Typical Day in the Role
• Works as a team member to assist with operations support.
• Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of break-fix issues or tasks including OS, Windows Update, Windows firewall, BIOS, and software issues.
• Tools and Monitoring.
• Automated Windows Configuration.
• External File Transfer.
• File Share Management.
• UCS Management.
• Storage and SAN Fabric Administration.
• Backup Management.
• Production Environment Support.
• Azure - Dev and Prod needs.
• Occasional rack/stack/cable in the data center
Production service responsibilities include:
• Participating in the design and development of new prod services
• Participating in resolution of prod incidents and problems
• Supporting prod service deployment activities
• Ensuring that all prod documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilized by peers and subordinates
Years of experience required:
• 3-5 years of work-related experience
• Knowledge and experience with core Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows, IIS, DHCP, WDS, WSUS, Hyper-V, Azure, DFS)
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experienced with scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, C#)
• Experience with configuration management software (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SCCM).
• Experience with 3PAR and Nimble storage solutions.
• Experience with Signiant or other file transfer solutions.
• Able to work independently.
• Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills.
• Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment.
• Able to lift 50lbs
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.