- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking a Metadata Operations Assoicate to join their media and entertainment distribution team. This role is 5 months to start and could extend.
- Identify and manage the requirements gathering process for in-territory ratings systems with our internal partners
- Collaborate with the internal product teams to ensure ratings requirements are properly supported through supply chain and in product
- Work with local team on ratings review process to gather appropriate ratings and enter them into our metadata system
- Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners
- 2+ years of experience managing metadata including ratings
- Strong metadata management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
Required Education: BA/BS pref.
Additional Information: Will work with various creative teams and gather information on their projects. Involves ending out forms to compile this information and also involves the data entry of this info. Will be using a system called Bolt that is easy to learn and requires no previous experience other than to be organized and detail-oriented.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers