- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Glendale, CA is seeking an Artwork Operations Associate to join their team. This is a 5 month opportunity with the possibility to extend. This role will start remote.
- Manage the localization of artwork across all asset types and languages working with our localization partners on the Library Technical Services Team
- Ensure delivery and ingest of all assets across all languages ordered into Asset Management System, Wonderland
- Manage the tagging of assets in Wonderland to prepare assets for delivery to the streaming platform
- Effectively communicate project and title level updates cross-functionally and with our internal and external partners
- 2+ years of experience managing artwork including ingest and tagging
- Strong artwork management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
Required Education: BA/BS pref.
Additional Information: Will conduct the traffic flow for various marketing and creative assets. Must be highly-organized and understand asset types and related processes.