- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Metadata Associate to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go 12 months and could extend. This will start remote.
- Manage the gathering and ingest of all descriptive and functional metadata for each title, with partners in Marketing and Legal, within set timelines
- Collaborate with Studio Operations to ensure proper localization and ingest of all metadata according to timelines set per title
- Coordinate the delivery of metadata in line with all other components required per title, with Studio Operations and Artwork teams
- Collaborate with Global Content Operations, Programming, and Media Delivery to ensure that title can launch as expected, when expected with all required metadata
- Remediate metadata issues raised to ensure titles sunrise as expected
- Communicate both detailed and high-level progress to stakeholders at large, including executives
- Create and maintain documentation, including title progress trackers, templates, and reports, as needed
- 3 years metadata management experience in digital/entertainment
- Familiarity with descriptive and functional metadata, including, but not limited to, ratings, synopses, content genres, content warnings
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and a willingness to pivot as needed
Required Education: BA/BS pref.
Additional Information: Will conduct the traffic flow for various marketing and creative assets. Must be highly-organized and understand asset types and related processes. Also will assist with ratings gathering from third-party agencies that conduct these ratings.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers