- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
Location: Remote, eventually on site in Charlotte, NC
Pay: ($36-39 / hourly paid as W2)
Duration: 3+ months, possible extension
Our Client has an immediate need for an Email Developer/Coder.
This is a fully remote role and can sit anywhere in the US. The anticipated hours per week are 30-40. This is an ASAP need.
The Email Developer is primarily responsible for the day-to-day execution of email programs in support of business objectives. The role will be responsible for email coding, testing, list management and segmentation, deployment, reporting metrics, and managing deliverability and opt-outs. Additional responsibilities include marketing automation efforts to support multi-channel marketing including websites, landing pages, web forms, online interactivity, etc.
• Manage multiple simultaneous email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud email service provider platform, including html coding, testing, deployment and metrics reporting.
• Code emails in html using responsive design, as well as utilize, modify, and manage email templates.
• Develop emails using dynamic content and leverage data extensions to populate variable copy based on recipient attributes.
• Identify solutions for supporting complex email campaign requests using data, advanced scripting language, and other ESP capabilities.
• Develop website landing pages and other digital assets to drive desired behaviors
• Consult with internal clients about email marketing best practices including understanding campaign objectives and provide guidance related to pre-header, subject lines and copy to achieve target open and click through rates.
• Follow workflow processes and collaborate with internal clients and creative agency on email projects to ensure emails meet business objectives and deadlines.
• Coordinate with internal agency writers and designers to develop content and images to support campaigns.
• Create and manage sender profiles and data extensions to support personalized emails.
• Initiate email sends using data from Salesforce Sales Cloud campaigns or through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. May also work with internal Salesforce Sales Cloud teams on campaign set up.
• Perform email QA process for other team member's emails to ensure email and send accuracy.
• Monitor our deliverability and reputation to ensure we’re getting into our target audience’s email inbox.
• Work directly with Salesforce Marketing Cloud support to troubleshoot any technical issues with email code or email deliverability.
• Provide email metrics reports to internal clients.
• Responsible for conducting email address verification scrubbing, segmenting and loading email lists for campaigns.
• Must properly handle unsubscribes by business unit and align to CAN SPAM and CASL laws.
• Identify opportunities for leveraging new email functionality and lead projects to implement solutions that support email operations annual objectives to continuously advance our email programs.
• Familiarity with implementing automated campaigns using Automation Studio, Journey Builder and triggered email sends a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Information Technology, Marketing, or a related field.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• 5-7 years of experience in a mid-large size organization coding, testing, and deploying emails using an enterprise Email Service Provider (ESP); experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
• Demonstrated proficiency developing responsive emails using HTML and CSS. Salesforce Marketing Cloud AMPscript proficiency a plus.
• Mandatory skills: HTML, CSS, Photoshop/Illustrator (image optimization and asset prep)
• Strong understanding of email best practices, email template design, deliverability and operations
• Committed to staying up-to-date on latest email marketing trends and able to educate others on how to utilize new techniques
• Demonstrated proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed who can work both independently as well as in a team environment
• Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet strict deadlines
• Experience presenting results and recommendations based on email send results and findings.
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment a plus, preferably in the financial services industry
• Ability to work with diverse people/groups at different levels of the organization, as well as those external to the organization.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills