- Los Angeles, CA (remote in PT/MT)
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
This is an exciting opportunity with Aquent Studios @ Snap, Inc. who believe that reinventing the camera represents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Their products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Art Director works collaboratively with the Aquent project managers and other Aquent disciplines within a client-dedicated Creative Hub, including Design, Production, and Copywriting supporting Snap’s B2B marketing and promotion.
The Art Director produces design proofs for projects according to client provided creative briefs, applying the client’s established branding guidelines to ensure work meets client quality expectations, on time and on budget. Projects are a mix of illustration/animated gifs, digital, social, presentations, web, print, and include some video, case studies, one sheets, and event collateral. The Art Director will also oversee/lead some design projects in addition to their own projects.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, Google Slides, and Figma, the Art Director’s responsibilities will also include preparing graphic files for various media (print, digital, web, mobile) and platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design, and brand.
This is a full-time remote role. The Art Director must live in the continental US and be available to work west coast business hours.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Can translate creative brief into impactful designs that advance clients’ strategies and achieve marketing goals while maintaining brand standards, budgets, and timelines.
- The ability to think outside the box and be solution oriented
- Ability to create custom graphics/illustrations based on defined parameters
- Can organize disparate source materials into cohesive relevant design
- Excellent command of formats, typography, graphics, and layout
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate ratio of clear space, content, and graphics to achieve a consistent brand look and feel
- Understands components, cycle times, and distribution requirements for integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Ability to respond and perform swiftly and seamlessly in a rapidly changing fast environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- 10+ years of experience in advertising, branding, design, and/or marketing with designing impactful B2B marketing campaign materials within corporate identity guidelines
- 5+ years of Art Direction experience - in an agency or inhouse environment
- Strong Illustration skills
- Photo/image retouching experience
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere etc.
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Google Suite
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere.
- Experience working with Keynote, Google Slides, and Figma
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!