- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Our client requires someone in the Seattle area. This is a 3-month temp assignment.
This Technical Writer will edit and publish instructional material for Company contact center. With increasing responsibility they will take in content change requests, work with request owners to make sure the content is in the right format for Associates to follow and all the process steps are complete. This drafting work is done within the CMS user interface (Oxygen). The Technical Writer will manage several change requests in their queue at one time, some will wait on information while others push through. They will be responsible for getting all change requests completed within the need-by date. Individual SOPs within the change request are published to the CMS (Ajuda) and contain coded instructions to condition the content for different Company Marketplaces and languages.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 1 year of professional editing/writing experience including diagramming business processes
• Ability to concisely communicate technical information; excellent grammar and eye for details
• Experience with a localization/translation process
• Proven ability to work independently or in ambiguous circumstances
• Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced environment and facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams
• English writing skills at a college level
• Demonstrated experience using a content management system (CMS)
• Basic understanding of DITA architecture
• Basic understanding of HTML and XML
• 2+ years of professional editing/writing experience including diagramming business processes.
• Experience with instructional content such as standard operating procedures (SOP)
• Experience with Oxygen and Ajuda
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.