- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Sr. UX Designer
Our TOP Fortune Healthcare client is on a mission is to transform health and wellness by creating products that combine high engagement and best-in-class experience. A key part of their mission is to build an integrated platform that enables them to deliver products that drive engagement and revolutionize the health and wellness experience.
As an integral member of our Digital Design group, the Senior UX Designer contributes to digital product design efforts and solves complex business challenges under the supervision of an experienced design lead or manager. Works independently based on strategic direction and requires limited direction. Provides recommendations and influences strategic decision making. This work will culminate in the execution of wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences that validate the strategy, hypotheses, and business/user goals.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
- Create UX flows and wireframes with input from senior designers
- Create prototypes for usability testing and work with more senior team members to define customer personas and user flows
- Collaborate with senior designers and managers to design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
- Work with our copy, visual design and accessibility teams to ensure all work is compliant with our brand, copy and accessibility guidelines
- 5-7 years of experience in UX Design
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences, both B2C and B2B
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences.
- Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and build support UX work initiatives (Ability to direct the work of others
- Knowledge of user-centered design philosophy and process w/ a strong attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web technologies (preferred)
- Appetite for inclusion & demonstrable proficiency with digital accessibility principles and practices
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!