- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Manager that will support the development, management and optimization of Global Sponsorship business operations so that Partners achieve high-value ROI through their sponsorship journey.
This role will provide the following services:
1/ Enablement Tool Administration: Management of all sponsorship enablement tools, including manging user access, troubleshooting support, training and onboarding.
2/ Enablement Support: Provide alias support management as well as creating canned responses and publishing knowledge base articles, participating in planning webinars for troubleshooting and Q&A support and sending out pre and post-event communications.
3/ Content Review: Support the content review process of session and non-session content for all of our global and sponsorship programs.
4/ Content Build: Management and oversight of the content build process in our virtual event platforms and onsite during in-person events.
5/ Onsite/During Event Support: Overseeing the set up for in-person booths, POC for content updates for virtual events, monitoring event support alias, after hours event support and lead scanning check out point of contact.
6/ Invoice Collections: Support the invoice collections process for our global sponsorship programs.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of customer enablement, project management, event management, or marketing.
* 5+ years of experience implementing tools and process to drive operational efficiency.
* Demonstrated competence in managing communications, deliverables and logistics.
* Excellent time management, resource management, organizational, communications and planning skills.
* Superior oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and autonomously.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
* Existing knowledge of industry tools, such as Airtable, Workfront, Zendesk, SalesForce and Marketo.
* Background with technology industry or global consumer brand.
* Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.
-Global sponsorship team. Rebuilding sponsorships for large events.
-Support role on enablement side. Would own tools, user access, help training, troubleshooting, helping execution of programs like planning webinars, OPS side of making sure webinars run smoothly, logistics on the various programs.
-Ad Hawk support of building programs for in person and virtual events. Support program owners in their events.
-Global focus, supports all of their programs.
-Sponsorship team is responsible for revenue generating in Marketing. Really only team to generate revenue in marketing. Supports all marketing teams.
-Lots of Innovation in this role.
-High demand in the industry for their programs.
-Gets to support all their partners in their ability to connect with customers.
Strong bias for action, ownership, learn and be curious.
Ability to pick up their tools quickly.
Meetings for SLA’s.
Responding to their stakeholders.
Overall satisfaction of their partners from surveys.
Partner satisfaction is top. Internal stakeholder satisfaction as well.
Top Must-Have Hard Skills:
- Team Player
- Project Manager skills and Operations
- BA in any relevant field.
- Project management or operations experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills. Ability to work autonomy.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.