- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the planning and day-to-day activity of the campaign-creation process, including external agency relationships.
Weekly schedule: M-F; 40 hrs.
Any OT: Possible
Working on a large-scale campaign with a budget. Being able to experiment. Failure is accepted. On this team, you will be able to test and experiment, and if it fails then you can learn from it. Take the data and knowledge from the experiment, and learn from the failures to give this information to our stakeholders. Learning how to optimize campaign after putting it to market. Being able to work with multiple stakeholders, and getting global alignment. Very collaborative environment.
What the ideal Candidate will do:
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop, and implement campaign strategy.
- Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders.
- Manage program budget with accountability for campaign ROI.
- Partner with external agencies in support of campaign tactic creation and execution.
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in Tableau to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and analyze campaign performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize campaign strategy.
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
- Build and develop marketing strategies and services; On this team, you will work with many stakeholders. Work cross functionally and with other teams on a global scale.
- Working on 2 priority campaigns: One will be a 6 month flight, the second one could extend passed 6 months.
Typical task breakdown and rhythm:
- Meeting with product marketing stakeholders to understand the specific product/needs.
- Take all that information you learned from meeting with the stakeholders and build out a campaign strategy.
- Go through 2 rounds of reviews with different field teams.
- Once you have finished the rounds, you will implement their advice
- Build out the campaign creative – what the ad or message looks like, etc.
- Work with external creative agent, external media agency – which channels to launch and cost, and get campaign in market; etc.
- Ongoing maintenance, reviewing and analyzing data - looking at optimization, messaging, reviewing ads, etc;
Interaction w/ Team:
- Work independently to develop campaign strategy, however, will collaborate with team and cross functionally.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technology marketing, product marketing and demand generation.
- 2+ years demonstrated track record in developing marketing campaigns, including directing work executed through agencies.
- Project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Experience with paid media, preferably display and programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, and search.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study; or, an additional 4+ years’ relevant professional experience.
- Experience with paid media, preferably display and programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, and search
- Strong communication skills and feels comfortable communicating to high-level stakeholders
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM (Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand generation and adoption campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a self-service environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
Must have paid media experience – this candidate will need to know how to use a budget.
Must have experience or familiarity with reviewing and analyzing data.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.