- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Malone
A global beauty company is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work a flexible schedule fully remote (around 10-15 hours, some weeks could be 5 hours).
The UX/UI designer will support the brand's enhancement projects as well as our CRM projects at HQ level. The UX/UI designer will be responsible for creating wireframes for all new features, enhancements or changes that the Global Digital team is making on the fresh.com sites globally. The UX designer will work closely with the Global Digital & eCommerce Product Manager as well as the Global eCommerce Merchandising & Optimization Manager to define the user experience and wireframe the UX and UI in accordance with the project’s goal, strategy and the brand’s style guidelines.
- Define the UX and user stories for all new site features, enhancements, A/B tests and changes
- Wireframe the UX and the UI in accordance with the project’s goal, strategy and the brand’s style guidelines
- Coordinate with the Global Digital & eCommerce Product Manager, the Global eCommerce Merchandising & Optimization Manager and the Global IT team to get designs approved
- UAT projects on staging environment and cross-check with approved wireframes
- Hands on Design. Own projects from concept to execution
- Expert Knowledge of UX/UI
- Experience designing commercial / ecommerce sites
- Experience with relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Figma
- Ability to work on short timelines and be responsive to ad-hoc requests
- Experience working on consumer products, luxury experience preferred, beauty is a plus
- The role will be 70-80% UX + 30-20% UI design.
Today, fresh is a global company headquartered in New York offering a full lifestyle line spanning skincare, lip care, bodycare, and fragrance in 16 countries. But we don’t just aspire to make the best products on the market; we want to be the best beauty brand to work for. Whether developing a breakthrough formula, designing a marketing campaign, or welcoming guests in our shops, you are hand-picked to join us on our journey to make the world more beautiful one heartfelt experience at a time. Because beauty is more than skin deep. And fresh is more than a brand…it’s a feeling.
In 2000, fresh partnered with the world’s leading luxury products group, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), gaining invaluable access to expertise, research, technology, professional development opportunities, and world-class benefits. The Group is comprised of a unique portfolio of over 70 prestigious brands including Louis Vuitton, Sephora, Dior, Benefit Cosmetics, Bulgari, and Veuve Clicquot, At fresh, we’ve created a warm, inspiring environment that encourages our teams around the world to dream big, because that’s how we got here. On any given day, you might find us celebrating a fresh family member, testing out new beauty products, or hitting the streets during a trend tour. Curiosity, passion, generosity, and a sky’s the limit spirit are woven into our DNA, stemming from our founders, and those values fuel our search for the extraordinary—in product and people.