- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our healthcare client in Oakland, CA is looking to hire a Product Owner /Product Manager to participate in the design, development, and management of digital Broker experiences as part of the Broker Self-service Program. The digital Product Owner will liaise with project managers and various stakeholders, and work with a scrum team in a fast-paced, agile environment; responsibilities include working with user experience to define a new user journey, user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
CANDIDATE CAN BE REMOTE, PREFER CALIFORNIA/PST HOURS. MUST BE CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AI.
- Under light supervision, product manager will plan, manage, and execute product roadmap to meet high level product and project goals.
- Leverage ElasticSearch to implement a new user-friendly and effective search experience.
- Implement a new live agent Chat experience.
- Implement a new Chat bot experience.
- Leverage data from Search and Chat channels to improve both experiences.
- Manage issues and risks and escalate when necessary.
- Execute against project roadmap using agile methodologies.
- Coordinate with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision.
- Partner with scrum masters and other product managers to ensure coordination, proper handoff of product deliverables and scrum/development team efficiency.
- Write thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
- Prioritize the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming stories.
- Participate in technical reviews, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
- Report on team development status, product releases and product performance.
- An awesome digital team changing the healthcare industry
- Open and collaborative culture
- Evolving tech stack
- Experience building, launching, and managing great search experiences leveraging ElasticSearch technology.
- Experience building, launching, and managing great live agent Chat experiences on web.
- Experience building, launching, and managing great Chat Bot experiences on web.
- Experience with the development of and deployment of digital features across responsive web platforms.
- Experience working on Agile teams, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager.
- Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and project stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision.
- Understanding of user-centered design thinking as it relates to improving digital experience, understanding communication preferences and linking the two.
- Ability to work independently, recognizing when it is appropriate to manage/escalate issues that can compromise product quality or project delivery commitments.
- Independent thinker with an obsession for details while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
- A customer-first mindset and customer empathy.
- Understanding of the operational impacts of launching new communication channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn.
- Digital marketing in regulated industry or healthcare experience desirable.