- Redmond, WA (remote, but local required once campus reopens))
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This UX team focused on the cloud experience, is looking for a UX designer to design Customer Experience, Billing and our cloud Cost Management Experience.
All of those positions havethe chance to be converted to full-time.
As a designer, you will be able to identify user needs, translate user research into user stories, journeys and ﬂows. You will be designing interactions and intuitive user experiences that support complex workflows.
• Drive user experience and design
• Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
• Impact product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
• At least one year’s web software application experience. (You will need to show us 2-3 product design projects.)
• Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
• Ability to deﬁne problems & goals, map user ﬂows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
• Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.