- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Help us build an inclusive web! This design and research team is working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
We are looking for a talented UX designer who is a creative problem-solver, storyteller. Within this team, your design work will support the creation new features across multiple products within the company's Advertising ecosystem of products and services.
• You possess strong interaction and visual design skills, applying your talents and understanding of typography, color, texture, composition, iconography and illustration with strong information architecture and interaction design skills to create effective, inclusive, and accessible experiences.
• You ask questions, find answers, and figure out how to distill a vision or idea into an effective design solution.
• You collaborate with diverse teams and enjoy working with others to co-create designs that understand and address both the needs of the business and the needs of the consumer.
• You think about the big picture and recognize that the best user experiences consider much more than a user interface.
• You are a consumer advocate and human-centered design evangelist.
• You have experience using Figma and prototyping tools to generate your designs and validate those designs with users/customers.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.