- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This team does User Research for shared office experiences that millions use everyday! They are responsible for user testing and reporting out on findings. In this role you will be responsible for a specific area, working on software that millions use every day, and running a study at least twice a month. You will be fairly independent, but also working with a team, walking through designs with the team and giving feedback. You will be designing and running studies and analyzing data on your findings, as well as working with PM and team to identify opportunities within the products.
• Conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience.
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses.
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of the company's products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
• Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis.
• Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
• 2-3 years of professional design research experience.
• Masters’ Degree preferred, HCI or Psychology background highly desired.
• Experience with lab usability studies, customer interviews, surveys, etc.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.