- vancouver, Canada
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
Love Technical Animation? fancy yourself as a pro at it? Love action games... apply now!!!
The Coalition is seeking an experienced and motivated Technical Animator, with a proven track record in collaborating with peers to develop and maintain gameplay animation systems. In this position, you are expected to work with our animation systems in UE4 to develop and support workflows that empower animators to achieve our animation quality goals, while also achieving our gameplay responsiveness and behavioral goals. It is important that you have good communication skills and able to collaboratively work with peers.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in AAA video game development, with a focus on creating and defining high-quality real-time animation systems
• Real-time engine experience, ideally in UE4 creating animation blueprints
• Experience with Python
• Self-motivated, creative problem solver, great communicator
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Passion for the industry and an understanding of industry trends and technologies
• Games experience a strong plus.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.