- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- $35-$40 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
We are looking for an expereinced Project Manager to assist our Client with a project.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of a variety of marketing projects. Specific responsibilities include the management of projects within our JIRA project management system, and communication of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and timelines to all stakeholders in the cross-functional project teams (typically comprising a mixture of marketing, sales, product line, and sometimes engineering personnel). The Marketing Project Manager is also responsible for collecting the information and assets needed for the creative teams within the Marketing Department to execute the required deliverables according to project specifications.
- Manage projects in the JIRA platform, holding all subject matter experts, reviewers, and stakeholders to the agreed-upon timelines.
- Coordinate between business project stakeholders and the marketing team to ensure that all aspects of the project are executed correctly and on time.
- Collaborate with industry publications and other entities to identify opportunities for editorials, panel sessions, technical abstracts, etc.
- Collect assets for collateral, animations, social media posts, and webpages.
- Coordinate activities and digital assets for virtual and in-person events, including building webinar structure
- Ensure proper storage of all marketing collateral
- Collate information from various platforms to generate data for monthly or quarterly reports.
- project management or marketing coordination experience, or other related activities.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills required.
- Fine attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain a focus on meeting deadlines and delivering quality.
- The ideal candidate exhibits a proactive, problem solving mindset.
- Outstanding collaboration and problem-solving skills. Asks good questions to get to the root cause or to analyze the need.
- Ability to communicate with at all levels of the organization.
- Some travel may be required.